This is where the Hall's come in. Meet the Halls... we just love them. They were our first friends in our new ward and literally after the first time we met them we were invited boating. Come to find out they are obsessed with boating and can't go without some friends... I'm getting over the fact that we were being used. Anyway, I refused the first time since I couldn't wakeboard... and then I learned how in Utah. So the second time I took them up on their offer.. and the good news was that I could still get up. Cameron LOVES wakeboarding and Brooke and Jason are such great friends.
Monday, December 17, 2007
You don't need a boat, just friends with a boat
This is where the Hall's come in. Meet the Halls... we just love them. They were our first friends in our new ward and literally after the first time we met them we were invited boating. Come to find out they are obsessed with boating and can't go without some friends... I'm getting over the fact that we were being used. Anyway, I refused the first time since I couldn't wakeboard... and then I learned how in Utah. So the second time I took them up on their offer.. and the good news was that I could still get up. Cameron LOVES wakeboarding and Brooke and Jason are such great friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so proud of you! The blog looks great, good job. I miss the summer especially on rainy days like these.
Post a Comment