We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving and had a blast! It was great to see family and friends and spend time with everyone. To my great relief I discovered that Arizona does produce cold weather... I only packed one sweatshirt because I only remember sweating in Arizona. Lucky for me I got to wear that same sweatshirt everyday to block the chill.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Turkey Day In Arizona
We went to Arizona for Thanksgiving and had a blast! It was great to see family and friends and spend time with everyone. To my great relief I discovered that Arizona does produce cold weather... I only packed one sweatshirt because I only remember sweating in Arizona. Lucky for me I got to wear that same sweatshirt everyday to block the chill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so awesome to post so much! I especially love your blog background. You and Cam are so cute together and I think it's great that you guys do so many fun things! You rock!
Post a Comment