I attempted to be a bit crafty this year for some gifts... the first being beeswax candles. These were actually fun to make and even more fun to do with friends. While in AZ for Thanksgiving my in-laws and I made the cute jars- basically they were really hard. You buy the jars from Ikea and tie ribbon on the top... my kind of craft. I filled them with home made caramels. Yum!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Tis the season
I attempted to be a bit crafty this year for some gifts... the first being beeswax candles. These were actually fun to make and even more fun to do with friends. While in AZ for Thanksgiving my in-laws and I made the cute jars- basically they were really hard. You buy the jars from Ikea and tie ribbon on the top... my kind of craft. I filled them with home made caramels. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment