I made a goal for Cam and I after getting married... to do something other then going to the mall or movies on the weekend. Here is the first adventure: paddle boats! Um, lets just say this is harder then it looks. There were a few problems on this trip. The first being I wore a dress: bad idea. The second being it was really windy. Suddenly we were blown on the other side of the lake, I couldn't really peddle without flashing everyone, and Cameron had to do all the work because I was laughing so hard. Gotta love getting out!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Lafeyette Resevoir
I made a goal for Cam and I after getting married... to do something other then going to the mall or movies on the weekend. Here is the first adventure: paddle boats! Um, lets just say this is harder then it looks. There were a few problems on this trip. The first being I wore a dress: bad idea. The second being it was really windy. Suddenly we were blown on the other side of the lake, I couldn't really peddle without flashing everyone, and Cameron had to do all the work because I was laughing so hard. Gotta love getting out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment