Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Supreme Loser




So we started a Halloween tradition last year with Brittany and Derek Simmons... eat chili and carve pumpkins. This year we found more friends... things are looking up for us and the Simmons! So last year Cameron and I won the contest (sorry Simmons and yes, the pumpkins were judged). This year there were 4 couples and the competition was heated. Cameron and I went in with complete confidence and we made the name for last place: Supreme Loser. We bought an awesome white pumpkin and carved a skeleton. The other couples were hard at work yet Cameron and I knew we had it in the bag. You might need to sit down for this: at the judging competition we did not take 1st, nor 2nd, and not even 3rd. We were deemed the SUPREME LOSERs. I do not know how this happened and I don't think Cameron has recovered from this yet. He is hard at work planning next years pumpkin.

No comments: