I found the sweetest deal: you pay to go to the county fair and you get to see the concert for free. The concert just happened to be SheDaisy... and they are super fun. So we experienced the county fair in Pleasanton. I swear this was my first trip to the fair and Cameron had to tell me about the carnies. This was new news to me... I couldn't even believe that they set up fake benches at these things. But, we had a great time and SheDaisy was awesome!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Gotta love a county fair
I found the sweetest deal: you pay to go to the county fair and you get to see the concert for free. The concert just happened to be SheDaisy... and they are super fun. So we experienced the county fair in Pleasanton. I swear this was my first trip to the fair and Cameron had to tell me about the carnies. This was new news to me... I couldn't even believe that they set up fake benches at these things. But, we had a great time and SheDaisy was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment