Next trip: Santa Cruz for the beach. Let's just say I was so cold I had to buy a sweatshirt. It was so cold we couldn't lay out until about 2:00 pm.. and by laying out I mean wearing my new sweatshirt and towel. The good news was that we walked around the entire town of Santa Cruz and found the best breakfast place serving banana pancakes. I have tried to recreate them without much luck.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
I'm cursed
Next trip: Santa Cruz for the beach. Let's just say I was so cold I had to buy a sweatshirt. It was so cold we couldn't lay out until about 2:00 pm.. and by laying out I mean wearing my new sweatshirt and towel. The good news was that we walked around the entire town of Santa Cruz and found the best breakfast place serving banana pancakes. I have tried to recreate them without much luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment