Unfortunately I chose really windy activities for our first few outings. I think I might still be windblown. We rented bikes and rode through San Fransisco, over the bridge, and into Sausilito. It was really fun... but oh so windy and cold. The best part was eating hamburgers at the hamburger place in Sausilito- and I really think the name is Hamburgers. I could eat my last meal at that place.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Lets get active...
Unfortunately I chose really windy activities for our first few outings. I think I might still be windblown. We rented bikes and rode through San Fransisco, over the bridge, and into Sausilito. It was really fun... but oh so windy and cold. The best part was eating hamburgers at the hamburger place in Sausilito- and I really think the name is Hamburgers. I could eat my last meal at that place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment