Here we are horseback riding in Half Moon Bay- which is beautiful by the way. Cam's horse was Misty, mine was Truck. All I can say is that Misty was a bad, bad horse. She kicked everyones horse and she always got in trouble by the owners. Truck was definitely not fast as a truck.. his name should have been Turtle. We rode down on the beach and it was so pretty... and kind of scary when the horses ran through the sand. But we survived and had a fun time touring the town. Our only incident of the day was when Cameron passed me the camera (while on the horses) and he dropped it. He claims I dropped it but I remember it more clearly. I then hopped off the horse in fear of not my life, but my camera's. I couldn't bear the thought of losing all my pics... and I got yelled at by the owners. But I saved the camera from a horses hoof... and that is what matters.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Misty and Truck
Here we are horseback riding in Half Moon Bay- which is beautiful by the way. Cam's horse was Misty, mine was Truck. All I can say is that Misty was a bad, bad horse. She kicked everyones horse and she always got in trouble by the owners. Truck was definitely not fast as a truck.. his name should have been Turtle. We rode down on the beach and it was so pretty... and kind of scary when the horses ran through the sand. But we survived and had a fun time touring the town. Our only incident of the day was when Cameron passed me the camera (while on the horses) and he dropped it. He claims I dropped it but I remember it more clearly. I then hopped off the horse in fear of not my life, but my camera's. I couldn't bear the thought of losing all my pics... and I got yelled at by the owners. But I saved the camera from a horses hoof... and that is what matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment