Wow, I'm finally posting the events that happened in the right month! Cameron's work party was held in Laguna Beach this year- we flew down Thursday night and were there until Sunday afternoon. It was such a fun little vacation and so generous of Cameron's work... lets give a shout out to Generations Healthcare! We stayed at the Montage Resort and it was just beautiful... not to mention Laguna Beach... we just love that place and it brought back memories of our wedding! It was so great to relax, walk on the beach, and sleep in. Cameron become the super star and played his guitar at the dinner Friday night- while singing. Everyone loved it and I think he thinks it is the beginning of his rockstar career.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Laguna Beach
Wow, I'm finally posting the events that happened in the right month! Cameron's work party was held in Laguna Beach this year- we flew down Thursday night and were there until Sunday afternoon. It was such a fun little vacation and so generous of Cameron's work... lets give a shout out to Generations Healthcare! We stayed at the Montage Resort and it was just beautiful... not to mention Laguna Beach... we just love that place and it brought back memories of our wedding! It was so great to relax, walk on the beach, and sleep in. Cameron become the super star and played his guitar at the dinner Friday night- while singing. Everyone loved it and I think he thinks it is the beginning of his rockstar career.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I borrow that dress?
Post a Comment