Monday, December 17, 2007

I camp for the dutch oven






Cam and I went to Utah in August for a fun filled family vacation. We went camping with my moms side of the family and hung out in SLC the rest of the time (which is where the Alpine Slide comes in). My last camping memory was going up in the day and sleeping in a hotel in the night with my mom and sister. We roughed it this time. Oh wait, Cameron did sneak into the shower which I was very disappointed over. I do have to admit, I think I'm more cut out for camping then Cameron. The dutch oven dinner rocked... and I think that is why I camp. But the highlight was boating the next day... because I decided to give wakeboarding a try. The highlights were not me face planting a million times... but me finally getting up. Cameron pretty much rocks at wakeboarding and I am definitely a close second. Brent, my brother, tried doing backflips which was pretty impressive!

No comments: