We didn't get a tree this year because it just would have been a waste... but I tried to spice up the little apartment as best as I could. Merry Christmas!
Shan - how crazy...my sister-in-law Ann found your blog through one of her friends. hope you don't mind! it will be fun to keep up with whats going on in your life. now i just need to get on top of mine! looks like things are great, and your house is darling!
5 comments:
Could your house be any cuter!!! We love it! Merry Christmas. Shan and Brooklyn
Love the decor Shan! How festive!!! I especially like the wreaths on your chairs! Adorable!
it looks so cute! you've done such a beautiful job!
p.s. will you make my blog cute?! how do you do the wallpaper on the side?
Shan -
how crazy...my sister-in-law Ann found your blog through one of her friends. hope you don't mind! it will be fun to keep up with whats going on in your life. now i just need to get on top of mine! looks like things are great, and your house is darling!
Post a Comment