Congrats Shannon and Cameron!! I hope the C-section went well...and you are on the road to recovery. Becoming parents for the first time is so emotionally overwhelming. There is no way to prepare for that overwhelming love you feel for your babies. ENJOY!!!
Love the name! I guess Noel didn't win out in the end. Congratulations on the little bundle of joy. Hope you're recovering well and that you enjoy the nurses taking him into the nursery so that you can get some sleep. Seriously, take advantage of that!
my heart literally skipped a beat when i saw the pictures. isn't it awesome!?! i am so glad that he is here. i want to see him...wah. love you and i am so happy for you!
He is adorable! Congrats guys, and good luck with the 'new' of everything. Enjoy your mom while she is there and take advantage of every minute! love ya
22 comments:
He is absolutely Perfect! I love you guys!
He is absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations! Miss you and love you!
Congratulations! What a cutie. Good work you guys. I hope you have a quick recovery Shannon.
I can't wait to hold him today - oh I think he is perfect.
Congrats! I'm so happy for your new little family. Love the picture of Cam and Weston.
Love the name Weston. Congrats on his arrival and hope you have a speedy recovery. He sure is cute.
What are you doing posting at 4 am anyway?
Congrats!!! Lil Weston is beautiful!! I can see the both of you in him!! Dang he is a cutie!!
He is so precious:) Love the name:) Congrats you two! Now let's introduce him to EL Nido soon:)
He is so handsome!! Good job guys ;)I am so happy for you and Cameron! You are totally right, words cannot describe it. It's amazing!! Love you!
he is adorable congrats to you guys. What a good name!
Congrats Shannon and Cameron!! I hope the C-section went well...and you are on the road to recovery. Becoming parents for the first time is so emotionally overwhelming. There is no way to prepare for that overwhelming love you feel for your babies. ENJOY!!!
Oh he is so precious! Congratulations you two!
Beautiful Beautiful photos!!!! He is adorable and the photo of your two guys is just precious!!! The G-B's send you so much love.
Love the name! I guess Noel didn't win out in the end. Congratulations on the little bundle of joy. Hope you're recovering well and that you enjoy the nurses taking him into the nursery so that you can get some sleep. Seriously, take advantage of that!
Cute kid. He looks like Shannon. So happy for you guys and glad it all went well.
He is so precious. Congrats, guys! What a sweetheart!
Yea! He's here. He's so cute. What an awesome family!
my heart literally skipped a beat when i saw the pictures. isn't it awesome!?! i am so glad that he is here. i want to see him...wah. love you and i am so happy for you!
He is so beautiful..looks like you Shannon.. congratulations to all three of you!
hip hip hooray! Congratulations! So adorable!
He is adorable! Congrats guys, and good luck with the 'new' of everything. Enjoy your mom while she is there and take advantage of every minute!
love ya
Congratulations! We are happy and excited for you guys!
Post a Comment