Thursday, June 18, 2009

38 Weeks

There is one small problem. The Boy has decided to be a giant while in the womb. Honestly, no surprises here... but couldn't he have waited till after he was born?? After an ultrasound we think he is in the 97% and about 8 lbs. 13 oz. I'm just mainly stressed he won't fit into his going home outfit. I will squeeze those little thighs into that cute little outfit if I have to.  

Anyhow, we are set for a c-section on Wednesday and I'm pumped for more abdominal surgery. I'll be a mom in less than a week... holy crap. 

7 comments:

roylancemommy said...

Oh my goodness! Let me know what I can do to help. I have mucho little tidbits of info about c-Sections....having had 2. We need to chat. Oh, I am so excited!!!!! Well, I guess our sewing will have to take a back seat. Sorry, my not feeling great put quite a damper on that. If you have any time to hang out after Sat morning...my boy will be leaving then. If you are too crazy busy, I understand. Yea for little boys!!!

Amanda said...

How strange, yet nice it would be to know exactly when you will be having a baby! And I bet you anything that he will fit into his "going home" outfit. Ethan was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and didn't wear normal 0-3 months stuff for like a month... even though the weight limits on the tags said he could. They're deceiving.

Wowza... it's coming up so soon! Good luck!

anya said...

You'll be great and do fabulous! Call me if you need anything... wish we could be there! :)

Whit said...

WOW.. you need anything PLEASE CALL ME!!!

That little one is coming out 6 pounds - watch. Haha.

kat said...

I am so excited for you! I'll call you next week-super good to hear from you last week. My fam has been in town, so I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you! Good Luck! xoxo

stacy said...

You guys are the cutest couple and soon you will be the cutest little family!! I can't wait to read your blog about all your mommy experiences. You are going to love it. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hogan scarpe are perfect for people who love to take trips in and out of the country or into the wilderness. These Hogan scarpe uomo are very fashionable and offer the utmost comfort. If you wish to go on vacation, then apparently you will be facing varied climates, your Hogan scarpe donna plays a crucial function in shielding your feet and hogan donna have a whole range of styles and designs which will suit your needs