Wednesday, June 3, 2009

36 Weeks

and dilated to a big fat ZERO. 

12 comments:

Catherine said...

You look so cute!!! Best wishes and HAPPY PUSHING!

smithfam said...

Look how cute you are! Dont worry, it will happen before you know it and then BAM! no sleep, poopy diapers, no showers and all of that fun stuff. you know I am kidding, but it really will happen soon and then good times ahead!

Ryan said...

Cute!

Hilarry said...

I found YOU! No fair, I need a headband. You are so cute. Next time, we need to move more quickly so I don't get caught! Ha, ha ;)

Whit said...

Love it. Just wait you will LOVE dilation. ha.

Carolyn said...

Hey, Tim was born at 36 weeks ... you could blow any second now! Hope you're feeling great!

Sara said...

i love the picture and i can't wait for your mommy adventures ahead!!

stacy said...

Shannon.. please don't hurry the BOY out! Trust me, as miserable as you feel (you look adorable), I would do almost anything for a week more of uniterrupted sleep!! I love em and so will you, just enjoy the last few hours of sanity that you will ever have...

anya said...

Don't worry Shan... I was a big fat ZERO until the day I was induced (2 weeks early)! You will be just fine! I do understand your frustration however!

Emily and Alan said...

FINALLY a picture! Only took eight months. You look great and I can't wait to meet the boy!

Meier Family said...

Shan you look so great! I can't wait to see this darling lil boy! So fun to spend some quality "couple" time before your world is turned upside down!...in a good way, of course!:) Love ya lots!

Shannon said...

Love the Pic. You look so cute. I can't wait for you two to have a your "boy"....and can't wait to meet him.