You're the cutest pregnant chick I've seen! Speaking of the biscuits, we've taken a brief vacation from each other. I better get back in them tomorrow. I'm the one that looks 37 weeks pregnant! Darn that Pinkberry... And pizza, and chocolate chip cookies, and Ihop!
Reminds me of when i had Porter, i cried each week she said zero she told me i was a 1/2 cause she felt bad for me!! You look so good, good luck these next weeks. if you get desperate try the breast pump!! Can't wait to see him.
3 comments:
You're the cutest pregnant chick I've seen! Speaking of the biscuits, we've taken a brief vacation from each other. I better get back in them tomorrow. I'm the one that looks 37 weeks pregnant! Darn that Pinkberry... And pizza, and chocolate chip cookies, and Ihop!
Reminds me of when i had Porter, i cried each week she said zero she told me i was a 1/2 cause she felt bad for me!! You look so good, good luck these next weeks. if you get desperate try the breast pump!! Can't wait to see him.
But you look so great!! So have you started practicing some of the "old wives tales"? Ha!!
Post a Comment