Friday, June 19, 2009

Cameron's Dream Come True

The cute employees at Cameron's building gave us a baby shower. I know how much he has been wanting to attend one of these "showers" so it made his day I'm sure! At least now he knows what goes on at these things... a bunch of chatting, eating, oooing and aaahing.

Check out Cameron's face. I think someone was talking about blowouts at this point? 

The rehab nurses made sure that The Boy will hit all his developmental milestones. 


A group shot of some of the employees still remaining. They were sooo nice to take time out of their busy day to do this for us. They are some of the nicest people I know.... 

2 comments:

anya said...

how cute is that?! what great employees you have Cam!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

I would have a child if it weren't for blowouts. Good luck with those Cam. Let me know when the man arrives. Good luck Shannon!