I saw those on Etsy! I love them. Good luck this next week. You are going to be an amazing mom!
Those are adorable!!! And wait a minute... you're gonna have a baby tomorrow right?!!?! Whoa!!!! Good luck, can't wait to see pics of the little man!
How cute are those? Did you get them ot ETSY? I will have to check it out
Those are so cute and will be so cute on the boy! I am so excited. I don't know if I can wait two whole weeks to see him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I saw those on Etsy! I love them. Good luck this next week. You are going to be an amazing mom!
Those are adorable!!! And wait a minute... you're gonna have a baby tomorrow right?!!?! Whoa!!!! Good luck, can't wait to see pics of the little man!
How cute are those? Did you get them ot ETSY? I will have to check it out
Those are so cute and will be so cute on the boy! I am so excited. I don't know if I can wait two whole weeks to see him!
Post a Comment