Friday, June 5, 2009

A Little Get Away

We decided to go on a little vacation before the arrival of The Boy. Cameron had a work meeting in Newport Beach last Thursday so I met up with him later in the afternoon and we stayed the weekend. We had such a great time... we slept in, ate at fun restaurants, went to movies, shopped, took naps, went to the pool, talked and talked, and just relaxed. Loved it. 

We hit up the pool on Friday for some cloudy overcast rays... 

And I seriously wore a swim suit. Notice how I cleared out the pool area when I arrived? 

I requested lots and lots of pillows.

Look how hard Cameron is focusing on responding to this email (during dinner... oh so typical). The tongue is out and everything!! 

We met up with Preston, Hilarry (Preston's fiance), and mom on Saturday. We shopped around at Fashion Island and ate Pinkberry. What's with all the Pinkberry hype anyway??My highlight was finding the cutest little outfit for The Boy.

Margaret and her two boys

It was so fun to finally meet Hilarry... they are tying the knot in July.  

And of course we walked the beach {and froze} in Huntington. It was so fun to spend time with Cameron before the babe is born... love him. 


3 comments:

anya said...

So fun! You'll be glad you got away for a few days before The Boy arrives! I wanna see the cutest outfit ever!!

Tiffany said...

what a fun vacation! although I'm quite sad that I remain the only one who hasn't met hilary before the wedding...

can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks and meet your little guy! you are so beautiful and i love the attitude on your face in the hot tub picture. sassy.

Amanda said...

That's an ingenious idea! Seriously, get in all those fun things before you have to get a babysitter to be able to enjoy doing those things. Though I probably wouldn't have been as brave to go swimming at 36 weeks. Enjoy your last few weeks just as you two, because soon you'll be a happy family of 3!!! Very exciting!