Monday, August 10, 2009

Rodeo Beach

On Saturday we headed into the city with Carolyn, Andy, and Tim. Good eats, good company, good scenery, and some good times were had.

First stop: The Embarcadero to check out the farmers market and eat lunch. You think your local farmers market is good until you drop by The Embarcadero's... it is so amazing. I wish it was closer, I would go every Saturday.



Check out the line for Taylor's. Their food is amazing and the diet cherry cokes are even better.


Their sweet potato fries were to die for and the sauce was some type of heaven in a plastic container. I need that recipe.

Next stop: Rodeo Beach. BEAUTIFUL.







4 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

How cute is that little hat? I love it!

smithfam said...

hey you!!! What is up? I just wanted to say hi. We are surviving in your old stomping grounds So far so good but we miss everyone. How is the little man? He is getting so big I bet. I have about 7 weeks left>>> scary!
Ok, when my computer is up and running i will start being better at blogging.

anya said...

Lovin' the pictures Shan. Great shots at the beach!

kristine said...

Shannon... I am having a baby BOY in 2 months and after seeing all your adorable pictures I can't WAIT! Please tell me where you found such cute baby boy clothes? I particularly love the blue and white striped number with the red that he came home in. Yes, I stalk you. Congrats! I'd love any tips you can give a clueless mom-to-be! My blog is moretomatoes.blogspot.com (be warned, I don't update often)