Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Brownies

You will die at how good these brownies are. I wanted to take a picture of them the last 3 weekends I made them. But suddenly the entire pan is gone and I don't know how that has happened, 3 weekends in a row. And yes, just 2 people live at our house {But just to make myself feel better I will mention that we did deliver a plate to neighbors each time we made a pan... and then we managed to eat the rest}.

To Die For Brownies
1 cup butter
1/2 cup cocoa
2 TBS. honey
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 TBS baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1 t. vanilla (I add more)

Melt butter in micro and then mix in the cocoa. Add in the rest of the ingredients. Grease a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.

Chocolate Frosting
5 TBS butter
dash of salt
3 TBS milk
1/3 cup cocoa
1 TBS corn syrup
2 1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 t. vanilla

No comments: