Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Play Gym

Success... I have found an activity that Weston likes that does not include me holding him. I busted out the hideous multi-colored play gym with colorful shapes and animals. It's my worst nightmare and of course the second I placed Weston inside he smiled, cooed, and almost laughed a few times.

I will admit; I had a moment. I cried and then got down to business and took a hundred pictures.

I disassembled the swing and it's going back. The play gym is here for good {lucky me}.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

It all starts here...before you know it you will have a 13 year old boy that wears grey and brown together, a 10 year old girl that hardly brushes her hair, and a 4 year old that insists on wearing her winter shoes in the summer with her swimsuit all day. "Just let it go" is what I say all the time.