How has my child grown out of his bassinet? He has kicked himself out of his bassinet {and our room} and is moving on up to the crib. To be honest, I'm a little sad and a little nervous.
And I can't decide if I'm happy or sad to not be able to hear him snort all night long?

2 comments:
Hello Miss Shannon! It's Brooke (Ericksen). I got your address from your mom. What a cute little guy you got there. How fun. Crazy that we are moms now huh? It is so good to see you. Love your blog. I'm gonna have to check it out every now and then!!
Moving to the crib was hard for me. I kept the monitor right by my ear so that I could still hear every sound, then as time went on I started to turn it lower and lower and then off! I mean we were in a two bedroom 1000 sq. foot apartment I could still hear everything! Still it was a hard transition, I totally get it.
Post a Comment