Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pantless

This is how Weston came home from church today. Pantless.


Is there a baby law that I don't know about that says "Blowouts will happen mostly away from home and when other people are holding the baby?"

Both situations are proving to be embarrassing. And why can I never remember to pack a spare set of clothes in the diaper bag?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Christine Fisher made a valuable comment to me shortly after I had Caleb. Instead of always having to worry about packing a spare outfit for the baby, she just kept a spare outfit in the car plus a clean shirt for herself to change into in case of spit up or poop on her. Then, when you need it, you easily have it and you don't have to lug it around every place you go. Just replace the outfit or shirt once you've used it. Then you're always prepared.

Shannon and Cameron said...

Good idea Michelle, I love it.

anya said...

It ALWAYS happens when you AREN'T home. It's Murphy's Law.

I just usually packed spare pj's in my bag... that way they are clean, but I didn't feel like I had an "outfit" sitting in the bag not getting used.

Anonymous said...

Hogan scarpe are perfect for people who love to take trips in and out of the country or into the wilderness. These Hogan scarpe uomo are very fashionable and offer the utmost comfort. If you wish to go on vacation, then apparently you will be facing varied climates, your Hogan scarpe donna plays a crucial function in shielding your feet and hogan donna have a whole range of styles and designs which will suit your needs

Anonymous said...

http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_PGJRAT4WDZWKTCQEBXHHIVBSGY/blog
http://www.blurty.com/users/ohmybags96/
http://ohmybags96.livejournal.com/
http://www.blurty.com/users/onlyforbag/
http://www.blurty.com/users/handbagsvfake/
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KZBXPXZGYPV7N52Y4IHKX3J2UI/blog
http://handbagsvfake.livejournal.com/
http://tthebags.livejournal.com/
http://onlyforbag.blog.com/
http://rreplicabags.blog.com