So I got home from the gym EARLY this morning (yes, post baby d-day starts today). I sat down on the bed and Cameron and I have a little convo. It went something like this:
C: "Happy Birthday babe, how does it feel to be 30?"
S: "Feels good. Feels even better because 30 is the new 20. "
C: "Um, that is just what old people say to make them feel better."
Happy Birthday!! Your only 30?????? Your still a baby! Great! Another one that I am almost a DECADE older then.......... I am going to go curl up in a ball in the corner now and be depressed. hehe
happy birthday!! i have thought about you several times today (sorry that i haven't got you called). my thirties have been the best. i am sure that it will be the same for you, especially since you now have your little weston to share it with. i hope you have had a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!! Now you can give me some really wise advice. I'm so happy we are friends! I hope you are having a FABULOUS day! By the way, I forgot the name of the link that has those pink knobs. Do you mind telling me again?
You don't know how many times I heard that on my bday...good thing Cam wasn't there to tell me it was just old people saying it...I kind of believed it for a minute! Don't worry, 30 really IS the new 20! I love it! Happy Birthday Shan! xoxo
8 comments:
Happy Birthday. Can't believe d-day starts on your b-day!
Happy Birthday!! Your only 30?????? Your still a baby! Great! Another one that I am almost a DECADE older then.......... I am going to go curl up in a ball in the corner now and be depressed. hehe
Happy Birthday to you! I guess that's what we get for marrying our young husbands! :) Really though, I hope you have a great day!
happy birthday!! i have thought about you several times today (sorry that i haven't got you called). my thirties have been the best. i am sure that it will be the same for you, especially since you now have your little weston to share it with. i hope you have had a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!!! Now you can give me some really wise advice. I'm so happy we are friends! I hope you are having a FABULOUS day! By the way, I forgot the name of the link that has those pink knobs. Do you mind telling me again?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You don't know how many times I heard that on my bday...good thing Cam wasn't there to tell me it was just old people saying it...I kind of believed it for a minute! Don't worry, 30 really IS the new 20! I love it! Happy Birthday Shan! xoxo
Happy happy birthday, a day late! Gosh - you need to warn me this day was coming, hello?!?
Post a Comment