Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Cousins Meet

My brother and his fam came into town last weekend. We had such a fun time and the two little cousins, Weston and Lucas, finally got to meet. Lucas proved to be very helpful trying to feed Weston cookies, crackers, and chocolate milk. He was a bit confused when Weston would scream and very confused when Anya and I tried to make Luke hold Weston on several occasions. Anya and I were determined to get a picture of Luke holding Weston. Our hubby's thought we were ridiculous and Luke probably did too.

We headed to Robert Livermore Community Center one of the days and that place is awesome. Luke had so much fun and I think the dads did too. How could you not with a water slide and little boys?












Thanks for coming Scott, Anya, and Luke... we had a blast!

2 comments:

anya said...

Love the pictures! I want them! I will share mine too... I promise!

We had a blast! Thanks for being such great hosts... miss you guys already... especially the peanut!

Michelle said...

I love the RLCC pool. We've been there twice in the last two weeks, so it's too bad we weren't there at the same time. That water must have been freezing for little Weston.