Friday, August 14, 2009

The Backyard

Weston and I go out to the backyard every day to just hang out. Weston gets to experience the dreaded "tummy time" while I sing every song I know. Believe me, it is scary for both of us. After about 5 minutes he cries and I'm not sure if it is over the singing or the tummy time?



I think the greatest thing is watching him see things for the first time. I love watching his face as the wind blows and then he licks his little lips. Seriously, it's priceless.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I remember doing that with Lily. Just shaking things up a little. I can't believe how cute that baby is. I want to hold him again. Longer this time.

Ali said...

oh he is just to die for. It was great seeing you at the wedding. You are gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures of a cute baby! Love to the three of you!

Love,

Mom