Monday, August 17, 2009

Better Than Ezra

One of Cameron's favorite bands came into town {I know, again, right??} so we headed to San Jose to see Better Than Ezra. We convinced the Halls and Hedricks to come listen to the band of the 90's {I say that out of love Cameron} and come to find out... Jason is a lover of Better Than Ezra too. We had a blast: the weather was fab, the music was good, the pizza delish, and the parking was $3 {cheap parking happens NEVER}.


Weston's first concert out of the womb... and appropriately dressed in guitars {thanks Amy}.

Brooke and Jason

April and Matt

The boys

And why do we always have to have a Blue Steel moment everywhere we go?

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ok, I have to know: did you get Pizza My Heart Pizza?!! That's our favorite place!

Shan and Cam said...

Carolyn: we totally did. We thought of you too as we were eating it. It was good... very thin crust which I think I like my crust thicker... but for thin crust it was good!

Matt said...

Love the pics Shannon.... Oh and don't worry about spelling our name wrong, it happens. No hard feelings yet.