Nicole took Weston's newborn pictures when he was 6 days old and I love them. She was super patient, had great props, didn't care that her white chenille blanket got covered in poop and pee, and I got some amazing photos. Thanks Nicole!
Oh Shannon, it has been too long since I've checked your blog, these are the cutest pictures, you are doing so well with taking so many pictures of Weston, he will be grateful when he gets older. I hope you are adjusting well, I am a jerk for never calling, so sorry. I hope all is well, we love you! Jos
5 comments:
does she want to come to roosevelt and take jake's 6 month pictures??? so cute!
I love the pics Shan...he looks so cute!
Still love the hat one the best! Adorable!
so adorable!! i am glad you are appreciating the boy, they really do grow up way too fast!!
Oh Shannon, it has been too long since I've checked your blog, these are the cutest pictures, you are doing so well with taking so many pictures of Weston, he will be grateful when he gets older. I hope you are adjusting well, I am a jerk for never calling, so sorry. I hope all is well, we love you!
Jos
Post a Comment