keep the pictures coming! i don't care if he doesn't like it!!!! :)
I think you mean mamarazzi.
Good call Carolyn
oooohhh, he is precious! its such a thrill becoming parents...especially when the baby is so adorable! congratulations you two! you look great shannon!
Oh I love the pictures and I am totally loving those adorable booties! I am so glad you are enjoying being a mommy, there is nothing like it!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
keep the pictures coming! i don't care if he doesn't like it!!!! :)
I think you mean mamarazzi.
Good call Carolyn
oooohhh, he is precious! its such a thrill becoming parents...especially when the baby is so adorable! congratulations you two! you look great shannon!
Oh I love the pictures and I am totally loving those adorable booties! I am so glad you are enjoying being a mommy, there is nothing like it!!
Post a Comment