Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Hospital

It is really strange to think that I walked into the hospital like this

and came out like this...

I'm totally obsessed with Weston... I cry every other time I look at him because I love him so much. Anyhow... I want to remember the hospital even though Cameron and I were bored out of our minds. We discharged a day early because I was feeling good and Weston was doing great... and we figured we would be more comfy at home.

Here I am looking like the stay puft marshmallow woman while filling out paperwork

And Cameron is looking hot in his blue bunny suit.

I am completely smitten with this boy.

We had such great nurses and great care... my only complaint about the hospital is that they only served diet cola shasta and not diet coke. Are you kidding... you should only be served the best after delivering a child.

Cameron brought in the good stuff (see the big gulp in the background) each morning to the hospital. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing Cameron hold Weston.

Oh the booties... they were a hit with the nurses {and me}.



And time to go home... all strapped in and ready to go.


11 comments:

anya said...

Oh man! I love him! Love that outfit he went home in. And... diet cola shasta. GHETTO!

Shannon said...

He's so so sooooooo cute!!! I can't wait to hold him. You guys are such an adorable little family. Thank you so much for postin' pics. Keep em' coming!

roylancemommy said...

Girl you look great! Just love all the pictures. There is just something sweet and wonderful at seeing a daddy holding their tiny precious baby...I so agree with you about that one. Don't want to come bug you yet...have fun with your momma...I'm off to Salt Lake until Sunday.....hope I can come see you next week :)

Emily and Alan said...

The post I have been waiting for! Could he get any cuter! Me and Alan are sitting here dying right now. I love him. Sweetest thing ever. Hope you guys are having fun!

Jen said...

Shannon you look so good! I think your sweet little baby is SO cute. I'm so excited for you guys. Kind of weird seeing Cam as a dad but I love it.

Ryan said...

Love the outfit... Too cute. I'm going through Weston withdrawals!

Amanda said...

He is so dang cute! Makes me want another... geez, thanks! And it's funny to see the before you had him picture and the after picture. You look fantastic! I think next time I'll try to take a profile pic after I have a baby. I've seen videos and I feel like I still looked pretty chubby.

Anyway, congrats again. He's adorable.

Catherine said...

HE IS PERFECT!!! What a little cutie. Congratulations to you guys!!!

Alexandria said...

oh my gosh! Weston is beautiful!! He has such good hair!!! You and Cameron are super lucky!!! By the way,,, you look fabulous!
Cameron should get extra smooches for the diet coke!! :)

Wife of a Traveler said...

he is so amazing! Why is it you looks so amazing in every picture? Lucky!

Joie said...

Congratulations. I haven't checked my google reader in 2 weeks and have missed so much. Weston is beautiful and you look fab.