poor guy...no fun at all. that's what i want to do when i get cold.
i cant wait to meet him!
oh my goodness....seeing newborn pictures is just so exciting. I can't wait to meet the newest Rosenhan :)
So cute! What a great kid and an awesome name...I'm a little disappointed about Noel though...let me know when you get home--I'll bring cinnamon rolls.
I love him! So, so, so cute! Can I have him?
Awww...Cam is so great with him! Such a cute new dad!
Could Cameron be any cuter! Weston is so cute!!! I am so happy for the both of you!! YEA!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
poor guy...no fun at all. that's what i want to do when i get cold.
i cant wait to meet him!
oh my goodness....seeing newborn pictures is just so exciting. I can't wait to meet the newest Rosenhan :)
So cute! What a great kid and an awesome name...I'm a little disappointed about Noel though...let me know when you get home--I'll bring cinnamon rolls.
I love him! So, so, so cute! Can I have him?
Awww...Cam is so great with him! Such a cute new dad!
Could Cameron be any cuter! Weston is so cute!!! I am so happy for the both of you!! YEA!!!
Post a Comment