A couple of Cam's college buddies, Jeff and Danny, were in town this weekend. Both are in law school in Southern California and it was really great to finally meet them.
We met up at the Giants game and we had a blast. I seriously forget how cold it is there at nights and how beautiful that stadium is. Jeff tried to tell us it wasn't cold as he only wore shorts and a t-shirt {the rest of us were shivering in our hoodies}. I think it was a show of Colorado pride to Danny.
Danny and Stephanie... congrats on graduating Stephanie!
Jeff, Jen, and their adorable baby Will. Seriously... talk about cute.
2 comments:
We had so much fun! I hope we get to hang out again!
We were so happy that you guys were able to come. You are such a great sport going to the game just before the baby comes. We had a blast and I know Jeff was especially happy to be able to see Cam.
Post a Comment