Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ward Shower

Some cute ladies in the ward hosted a beautiful shower for me and The Boy last weekend. We have met so many great friends in the Livermore ward and I was so appreciative!

The spread was amazing... 

And the cakes were delicious! 

We tried to see whose baby would crown first. Reasonable people shook their cups 

while others tried to burn their babies. 

I wish I snapped more photos of  the guests or even a group shot... but here's Emily, Laurie, and Trish

Aimee, and Tracey.

I received so many fun gifts and The Boy is getting spoiled. 

It's baby season... these 2 girls are about 2 months behind me. So fun.  

4 comments:

Emily said...

I think that might've been my baby burning. Oops! And I didn't even win!

roylancemommy said...

love the shot of me eating! So me ;)

Shannon said...

You don't even look pregnant, you crazy girl.

Carolyn said...

I love the idea of the "crowning" babies. Hilarious!