I'm dying right now. I think these rag quilt letters are the cutest things I've ever seen. Since I'm not going back to work in the fall I'm making a list of all the things I want to do to fill my time... these made the list. Here's the tutorial.
Shan your lil Weston is so dang cute and I can really see a lot of YOU in him! You are such a cute mom and I'm glad that your mom was able to come out and help! Love ya lots and hope you are feeling well. :)
2 comments:
I think its about time for another post with some pictures of Weston! I gotta see him!
Shan your lil Weston is so dang cute and I can really see a lot of YOU in him! You are such a cute mom and I'm glad that your mom was able to come out and help! Love ya lots and hope you are feeling well. :)
Post a Comment