Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Boy's Club

This club is exclusive and I'm not invited {until Weston is hungry}.




5 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

Sweetest thing ever! So I just asked Alan if he was going to be cute with our kids like Cam is with Weston. And he responded by saying "yes as long as your cute like Shannon!" Hilarious!

Jen said...

Their boys club looks so sweet and innocent, I think the boys club at our house is going to be a handful once Will can talk.

Jill Rosenhan said...

Ok.. This is completely random, but I saw Rosenhan and had to figure out how we are related! Who is your husbands dad/mom? Congrats on the new addition! He is SO cute! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog! I love getting to know family! :)

Anonymous said...

The louis vuitton have a beauty and style of their own, which cannot be achieved by any other brand or bag. louis vuitton handbags are famous all over the world and people have always liked Louis Vuitton 2010 for the kind of variety and styles they provide. Also because of the great variety and selection available, people like Collection Beach Caba even more as they are suitable for any occasion. You can always trust this brand for providing you the bags that are of highest quality and those that are easy to carry.

Anonymous said...

http://ohmybags96.blog.friendster.com/
http://blogtext.org/onlyforbag/
http://ohmybags96.bravejournal.com/
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=194597939&token=null#blog/
http://ohmybags96.typepad.com/blog/
http://blogtext.org/fuckinghandbags
http://www.gather.com/viewPostsByMember.action?memberId=855572
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=195034471&token=null#blog/
http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/