Weston is one month old. How is that possible? We celebrated by buying size one diapers and I'm a little sad that his cute little bum won't fit into the newborn size anymore.
I still can't believe I haven't seen this kid. My bad! I've had a terrible time trying to pry myself away from my own charming children to get over there...cause I'm pretty sure you don't want us all to come and 'hold' this little guy.
4 comments:
That's a funny picture! Happy Birthday Weston!
Just wait.. next week he will be turning 15 and getting ready to get his drivers license... so sad.. he is such a cutie, just like his parents.
I still can't believe I haven't seen this kid. My bad! I've had a terrible time trying to pry myself away from my own charming children to get over there...cause I'm pretty sure you don't want us all to come and 'hold' this little guy.
so cute! i love that he has a balloon. i hate when they start growing out of things.
Post a Comment