Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Emmers

Emily, my sister, came into town last week. Pretty much we did nothing but lay around, talk, and be lazy. It was awesome. Oh yeah, and shopped. Whenever she comes out here she somehow finds the perfect purse. This trip was no exception. She is moving to Pocatello with her hubby in a few weeks {my condolences Em} so it was so fun to spend some time with her. Thanks for coming out Em, we loved having you!




3 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

I'm so glad I got to come and spend time with you. I just wish I could see you guys more often! Love you!

Anonymous said...

The company monogram on louis vuitton bags says a lot about the style sense of the person carrying these bags. Most of the celebrities and other stars too, have these louis handbags with them as they depict the elegance and class. The Damier Azur are the ones that make you stand out and make you prominent among others. Your personality gets enhanced as you walk into the gathering with the Damier Canvas of this brand. Every eye would be attracted towards you and you would be the center of attention of that gathering. The exquisitely designed bags are for those who are fashion lovers.

Anonymous said...

http://ohmybags96.blog.friendster.com/
http://blogtext.org/onlyforbag/
http://ohmybags96.bravejournal.com/
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=194597939&token=null#blog/
http://ohmybags96.typepad.com/blog/
http://blogtext.org/fuckinghandbags
http://www.gather.com/viewPostsByMember.action?memberId=855572
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=195034471&token=null#blog/
http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/