Friday, July 17, 2009

The Tongue

Whitney and the fam came over last night {thanks for yummy dinner by the way}. Whit is turning into a photo store with all her fabulous lenses... so we experimented with little Weston. She captured some awesome photos and I love the tongue shots. What can I say, Weston loves his tongue {a lot}. Thanks Whit, I love them!








3 comments:

anya said...

He does love that tongue! Cute!

PS Is that the orange rug for his room!? Still waiting for pics of the nursery!

Anonymous said...

But thanks to the availability of the ED drug Viagra , you can deal with your ED problem in an effortless manner. Viagra online can help u revive your sexual vitality by treating ED from the root. Make Cialis Online a part of life and say goodbye to ED.

Anonymous said...

http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_PGJRAT4WDZWKTCQEBXHHIVBSGY/blog
http://www.blurty.com/users/ohmybags96/
http://ohmybags96.livejournal.com/
http://www.blurty.com/users/onlyforbag/
http://www.blurty.com/users/handbagsvfake/
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KZBXPXZGYPV7N52Y4IHKX3J2UI/blog
http://handbagsvfake.livejournal.com/
http://tthebags.livejournal.com/
http://onlyforbag.blog.com/
http://rreplicabags.blog.com