We got back from Arizona Monday night. We had such a fun time seeing everyone and the wedding was BEAUTIFUL. {Hilarry: I loved everything about your wedding! I'm still thinking about the turquoise cake and the peacock feathers.}
Besides seeing all the fam and the marriage of Preston and Hilarry... there were a few little bonus's:
1. Pre-Arizona Weston had never had an explosive diaper {thank goodness}. Post-Arizona, he has. Lucky for me it happened on the plane. The stewardess told me that mom's change their babies on their laps. I evaluated what would be worse: changing his diaper and clothes on my lap while everyone got to enjoy him screaming at the top of his lungs OR changing him in the bathroom on the changing table. Of course the bathroom makes sense but we are talking about a 1' x 1' bathroom here. I chose the bathroom and let's just say I said lots of naughty words in my mind. Note to self: NEVER change a screaming baby in the airplane bathroom again. No one should do that type of task in that type of confined space. I'm still having nightmares about it.
Don't worry, the clothes are in the bag... not the diaper.
2. We landed about 9:30 pm and it was 105 degrees. Let's be honest, everyone should be banned from traveling to Arizona during the summer. It made for some really great sweaty and greasy looking pictures. I will never be able to adjust to that type of heat and neither will my hair. And that explains why I wore a pony tail to the reception... awesome.
3. We ate at Cafe Rio. Need I say more?
2 comments:
You will probably get the next up-the-back poop at church, possibly at his blessing... just so you know how this works..
how have you gone this long without a blow-out??? it is always at the best times.
Post a Comment