Shannon, you sure are looking good for just having had a baby! Weston is a cutie too.
Shan, you look terrific! Is Wes getting bigger already? Can't wait to see him again.
Oh he looks so cute and I love the outfit! I love him too!
Shannon, Weston is sooo cute! You look great. Congratulations! Isnt it fun being a mom...you just cant seem to get enough of your sweet baby!
You are a hot mom! And Weston is so perfect. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks! We should totally go to Sizzler ;)
You're like a new person! He looks cute!
http://ohmybags96.blog.friendster.com/http://blogtext.org/onlyforbag/http://ohmybags96.bravejournal.com/http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=194597939&token=null#blog/http://ohmybags96.typepad.com/blog/http://blogtext.org/fuckinghandbagshttp://www.gather.com/viewPostsByMember.action?memberId=855572http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=195034471&token=null#blog/http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Shannon, you sure are looking good for just having had a baby! Weston is a cutie too.
Shan, you look terrific! Is Wes getting bigger already? Can't wait to see him again.
Oh he looks so cute and I love the outfit! I love him too!
Shannon,
Weston is sooo cute! You look great. Congratulations! Isnt it fun being a mom...you just cant seem to get enough of your sweet baby!
You are a hot mom! And Weston is so perfect. I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks! We should totally go to Sizzler ;)
You're like a new person! He looks cute!
http://ohmybags96.blog.friendster.com/
http://blogtext.org/onlyforbag/
http://ohmybags96.bravejournal.com/
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=194597939&token=null#blog/
http://ohmybags96.typepad.com/blog/
http://blogtext.org/fuckinghandbags
http://www.gather.com/viewPostsByMember.action?memberId=855572
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=195034471&token=null#blog/
http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/
Post a Comment