Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Three Things I Love....

1. Leaving my Costco bag of frozen chicken in my car for 24 hours. That smells really good.

2. When a random stranger at Safeway bends down to talk to Weston and says in her cute baby voice, "You should really tell your mom to cover up your legs, it's really cold in here" {hello, I'm standing right there}.

3. When my baby rolls {warning, baby voices are involved}.


9 comments:

Tiffany said...

those baby voices are awesome! He is so cute!!!!!

HalnJess said...

I love this post! I don't know why - just love it. He seems like such a fun happy kid--made me smile!! Hope you guys are doing well!

anya said...

I can't believe he is already rolling over! So fun!

Jen said...

I'm guessing you don't really love the first two things.

MAEH said...

He is awesome...all rolling over like that!

Shannon said...

Congrat's Weston!!!

Hilarry said...

Three things I love....

1. You're coming in 2 weeks!
2. Cam is coming in 2 weeks!
3. Weston is coming in 2 weeks!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Emily and Alan said...

Yay Weston! I can't believe I am missing out on these big milestones! He is gonna be crawling by Christmas.

Deb Low said...

Weston is a gorgeous, wonderful, precious baby. As his adopted Jewish grandmother, I happen to believe he is the best baby on earth! Keep up the great parenting, Cameron and Shannon!