Monday, September 21, 2009

Saturday Mornings

These past two weekends have been the best ever. Cameron has finished year 1 of grad school {yeah!} and has a had a 2 week break till year 2 begins. So we have had 2 Saturdays full of sleeping in, going out to breakfast, watching t.v., going to movies, lounging in our p.j's, and a million other Saturday things that we haven't gotten to do in awhile. Seriously, I have loved every second.



5 comments:

anya said...

LOVE that second picture. I bet you have just loved every minute of Cam being out of school... temporarily of course... I sure would!

Emily and Alan said...

I agree with Anya...that second picture is adorable! And I still can't get over how cute his pj's are!

MAEH said...

That second pic is awesome...Weston looks adorable!

Shannon said...

Brooklyn and I love the second pic! We r printing it off so we can coo over him and pretend we r kissing him.

Anonymous said...

Hogan scarpe are perfect for people who love to take trips in and out of the country or into the wilderness. These Hogan scarpe uomo are very fashionable and offer the utmost comfort. If you wish to go on vacation, then apparently you will be facing varied climates, your Hogan scarpe donna plays a crucial function in shielding your feet and hogan donna have a whole range of styles and designs which will suit your needs