Wow. No one is lying when they tell you that it goes by fast.
By far, I have loved this stage Weston is in. Not only does he sleep 10 1/2 hours a night but he just seems to be getting a hang of this crazy world. I think I'm getting the hang of it too {phew}. He now rarely cries unless he needs/wants something and he is such a chill little baby.
He loves to be outside, coo and talk, smile, kick, grab your hair and fingers, blow bubbles, suck on his hands, look at toys and reach for them, be in the water, sit in his bumbo, and bounce in his bouncer.
2 comments:
so fun! i loved it when jake got to that stage also. i swear it gets more fun everyday. he is such a cute little guy!
So cute seeing him sit in his bumbo. Can't wait to hold him...
Post a Comment