Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bocce Ball

We had a bunch of our family come into town for Weston's blessing. We loved having everyone here and were so grateful to spend some time with them. Saturday night we hit up Campo di Bocce and played bocce. It was a blast and the brothers were seriously competitive. So competitive that refs and measuring tapes were used on quite a few occasions. How did I not capture that photo??

Check out my mom multi-tasking. Playing bocce and texting to find out the current BYU updates takes some serious skills.

Preston is trying to do the Flinestone kids roll. It did not work {I actually don't remember, but we can assume}. Kidding Preston.

My mom took a break from texting and gave the ball a roll.

Weston slept through the entire game. I couldn't have planned it better if I tried.

I loved getting to know Hilarry better and I keep begging her to beg Preston to move closer to us.



And the final score. My team lost. Sad.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE Campo di Bocce! And Stephen gets so into it, he's using that tape measure on every round.

Ryan said...

I bought that dress at Target too! (And in yellow too! Whoops!)