Thursday, July 30, 2009

Preston and Hilarry's Wedding

The wedding was beautiful and we had such a great time. All I can say is that the lighting conditions were not great due to the 115 degree weather. I start sweating just thinking about it.

Cameron and his family at the Arizona temple

The brothers {with white faces... at least it is hiding the sweat}.


Tiffany and cute Ellie

The reception was held at The Sanctuary in Scottsdale... it made for some great photos {from the photographer I'm sure... but here's my automatic efforts}.

Preston and his nephews. I know, Weston does not match. But I have several witnesses that I searched all over the world for a white button down. Apparently if you are 0-3 months you can only wear onesies {or the striped shirt he is wearing that I found at the last minute}.

The adorable nieces and nephews.

Hilarry and her girls.




Damon and Weston

Check out the turquoise cake and I still can't believe Hilarry didn't smash the cake all over Preston's face.

Megan LOVES LOVES LOVES Cameron. She just stares at him and smiles... so cute.

Aunt Deb, Mason, and Weston

CONGRATS HILARRY AND PRESTON!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The company monogram on louis vuitton bags says a lot about the style sense of the person carrying these bags. Most of the celebrities and other stars too, have these louis handbags with them as they depict the elegance and class. The Damier Azur are the ones that make you stand out and make you prominent among others. Your personality gets enhanced as you walk into the gathering with the Damier Canvas of this brand. Every eye would be attracted towards you and you would be the center of attention of that gathering. The exquisitely designed bags are for those who are fashion lovers.

Anonymous said...

http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_PGJRAT4WDZWKTCQEBXHHIVBSGY/blog
http://www.blurty.com/users/ohmybags96/
http://ohmybags96.livejournal.com/
http://www.blurty.com/users/onlyforbag/
http://www.blurty.com/users/handbagsvfake/
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KZBXPXZGYPV7N52Y4IHKX3J2UI/blog
http://handbagsvfake.livejournal.com/
http://tthebags.livejournal.com/
http://onlyforbag.blog.com/
http://rreplicabags.blog.com