My mom has willingly agreed to drive me around, cook, clean, lift, and love on my little Weston for two whole weeks. How great is she? Welcome to Cali mom...
And she brought us Dunford donuts. These donuts are the BOMB and of course they are only found in Utah. When you visit Utah you can find them at Dans or at Costco in the 12 pack. Do yourself a favor and buy the 12 pack.
hey should i stuff some in my suitcase and bring some home?? never had them......hmmmm maybe i need to take a trip this morning...so glad you have your momma there to take care of you'all. :)
Hello Chris! I'm so glad your mom can be there with you for the first couple of weeks. Moms are the best! Weston is so cute and I think he has your chin?!
Going to Dans and getting those donuts was definitely part of my yearly trip to Utah as a kid! That's so funny that u guys love them too! I'm in Utah right now and may have to make a stop before coming home tomorrow...
The company monogram on louis vuitton bags says a lot about the style sense of the person carrying these bags. Most of the celebrities and other stars too, have these louis handbags with them as they depict the elegance and class. The Damier Azur are the ones that make you stand out and make you prominent among others. Your personality gets enhanced as you walk into the gathering with the Damier Canvas of this brand. Every eye would be attracted towards you and you would be the center of attention of that gathering. The exquisitely designed bags are for those who are fashion lovers.
9 comments:
Ok I'm a bit jealous I'm not there! I'm counting down the days!
I love that you're still posting! I think I dropped off the blogging planet after Will was born. Keep the pictures coming, he's so cute!
I wanna see him and hold him too!!! BTW... just don't do you calorie counts on those dunfords. Yikes.
hey should i stuff some in my suitcase and bring some home?? never had them......hmmmm maybe i need to take a trip this morning...so glad you have your momma there to take care of you'all. :)
Hot necklace sista. Glad you got it.
Hello Chris! I'm so glad your mom can be there with you for the first couple of weeks. Moms are the best! Weston is so cute and I think he has your chin?!
Going to Dans and getting those donuts was definitely part of my yearly trip to Utah as a kid! That's so funny that u guys love them too! I'm in Utah right now and may have to make a stop before coming home tomorrow...
The company monogram on louis vuitton bags says a lot about the style sense of the person carrying these bags. Most of the celebrities and other stars too, have these louis handbags with them as they depict the elegance and class. The Damier Azur are the ones that make you stand out and make you prominent among others. Your personality gets enhanced as you walk into the gathering with the Damier Canvas of this brand. Every eye would be attracted towards you and you would be the center of attention of that gathering. The exquisitely designed bags are for those who are fashion lovers.
http://ohmybags96.blog.friendster.com/
http://blogtext.org/onlyforbag/
http://ohmybags96.bravejournal.com/
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=194597939&token=null#blog/
http://ohmybags96.typepad.com/blog/
http://blogtext.org/fuckinghandbags
http://www.gather.com/viewPostsByMember.action?memberId=855572
http://members.webs.com/MembersB/editAppPage.jsp?app=blog&pageID=195034471&token=null#blog/
http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/
Post a Comment