Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 4th {2009}

Check out Weston's excitement as he celebrated his first 4th of July. We hung out around the house and then headed to Nicki's for a BBQ. We watched fireworks from our front porch... a major bonus to living here.


One of my favorite things that Weston does is put his hands up by his face when he eats and sleeps... so pretty much all the time. He is forced to wear little hideous mittens so he doesn't scratch out his eyeballs.

6 comments:

Emily and Alan said...

I am dying right now. That is the cutest outfit ever! I am getting so excited to hold him!

Jen said...

Will always had his hands by his face too, except I couldn't keep mittens on him after a little while. Anyway, I think it's so cute!

Tiffany said...

love all the new pictures!! he is so adorable, I can't wait to meet him!!

Lindsay Johansen said...

He could not be any more gorgeous!! Are you planning a trip to Utah anytime this year?!? I need to meet this little guy! Who knew that being a mom could ever be this great....I mean you hear people talk about how great it is, but you can never really know utill you are a mom yourself. Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Finally remember that you can get one louis vuitton of the most recognizable louis vuitton bag in the world with a louis vuitton handbags . You do not have to pay full price because there are online option available to you. A good option would be to find someone who is in need of selling Louis vuitton bags because they need the money.

Anonymous said...

http://fuckinghandbags.bravejournal.com/
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_PGJRAT4WDZWKTCQEBXHHIVBSGY/blog
http://www.blurty.com/users/ohmybags96/
http://ohmybags96.livejournal.com/
http://www.blurty.com/users/onlyforbag/
http://www.blurty.com/users/handbagsvfake/
http://pulse.yahoo.com/_KZBXPXZGYPV7N52Y4IHKX3J2UI/blog
http://handbagsvfake.livejournal.com/
http://tthebags.livejournal.com/
http://onlyforbag.blog.com/
http://rreplicabags.blog.com