Friday, July 10, 2009

I Was Warned

Before Weston was born people always warned me about changing little boys...

Air + No Diaper = Lots of pee over everything.

I thought, "Give me a break, it can't be that hard."

Ok... so it is. It is out of control and there is pee everywhere ALL the time. It's actually kind of funny {some of the time}.

Meet the pee-pee tee-pee. They were given as a gift {thank you Andrea} and let's be honest, they are the best things ever. In fact, I think I need another set because I go through them so quickly.


Our newest problem is peeing out the side of the diaper. Oh the learning curve...

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I never used the pee pee tee pee. My boys weren't that bad with their diapers off. But you definitely have to get used to double checking when putting a dipaer on to make sure everything's pointing down. You won't have as many problems wetting out of his diaper.

Tara said...

blog lurker here.....i have a 3 month old baby boy-when they start to leek out of the side of the diaper it typically means they are ready for the next size up (according to my pedi)...worked for us. no more leaks. :)

my 3 month old is already in size 3's...i had a big one, like you.

Carolyn said...

I about peed myself when I saw the pic of Cam and Wes! Too, too funny! Consider yourselves initiated!

Jen said...

And just when you think they are over that phase they'll get you again. :D

Amanda said...

Ethan wasn't and isn't much of a pee-er when the diaper is off. I can probably count on one hand the number of times he has peed without anything on his lower region. The best has been when he's been standing at the tub ready to get in for his bath and he just lets it flow. Oh boys... what a joy!

Trisha said...

When this would happen...and it did...I would switch to pampers for a short time. I loved huggies and hated the smell of pampers, but for some reason when I had major diaper issues...pampers took care of the problem.

anya said...

I always wanted one of those...

I am pretty sure Lucas peed all over your mom's lap at the hospital because I didn't make sure the "we-we" as Luke calls it was pointed down. Good times.

stacy said...

I so enjoy when daddy gets peed on. Love the picture