Sunday, July 12, 2009

Concert In The Park

Weston had his first concert in the park adventure. Lucky us, we chose some rock-n-roll night!


Both my parents have been here since Wednesday. I'm so happy they have been here and have been able to meet Weston. And then there has been the 1000 projects they helped us work on at the house.... it's been awesome!





Weston has these pterodactyl arms that he is still figuring out how to use. It's one of our favorite things to watch him do. It usually entails both arms up in the air or in front of him. Video will only do the pterodactyl justice. I'll work on it.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the "W" necklace you've got. If I ever ventured out past my comfort zone and wore jewelry I think maybe I could do that!

We too took Ethan out about 2 weeks after he was born to an outdoor music fest. When we looked at him in his stroller he had his hands up to his ears. His hearing seems to be doing ok... we think.

Hilarry said...

I love that you took him to a rock concert! Awesome! You guys look super cute too. Seriously, you are both so photogenic. I'm still miffed ;)

P.S. I would teach you how to do the braid but it takes me about 18 attempts and 45 minutes. Not kidding. That stupid OC humidity makes me look like Monica from Friends. This is what I call preemptive hair styling!

Ryan said...

You look GORGEOUS.

Joie said...

I agree. You look gorgeous and Weston is off to a great start. :)